Visit Someone Who Can’t Go Out for the Holidays
Parents' Advent: December 19
Give joy to those who can’t join in the holiday hustle and bustle. Forgot who they are? Read on, we've got a cheat sheet!
Stay at Homers You May Know
- The older lady next door who is full of tales.
- The family who’s child is undergoing chemotherapy.
- The newlywed couple who’s saving up for a honeymoon.
- The expatriate at work who’s in a “strange” city over Christmas and New Year’s.
- The neighbors who travelled over Thanksgiving and that was enough, thank you.
- Little Red Riding Hood's grandmother...
If you don’t know any of the above, then get out and meet your neighbors! You never know when you might be one of them. You'll wnat someone else to be applying the Golden Rule* then too.
Take a batch of your no-cook gingerbread men. It’s add spice to the conversation.
*Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.